Our Beliefs and Values
Atonement Lutheran Church is a gathering of God’s people in Christ called to invite all people into the presence of the living God, prepare for ministry in daily life, and go into the world as disciples.
Our Core Beliefs
As a gathered people, we are committed to:
- Growing leaders spiritually through regular Scripture reading, prayer, and worship.
- Recognizing Christ in others through service with them.
- Emphasizing ministries with young people so they may know Jesus.
- Acting out the faith we have been given in our daily lives.
- Developing relationships through fellowship opportunities rooted in faith and fun.
Affiliation Atonement Lutheran Church is a congregation of the Upstate New York Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). We are a Reconciling In Christ congregation.